A personal project I completed in 2019.
The objective was to design a product that would improve access to new food recipes while better facilitating the cooking experience. From secondary research and user interviews, I collected necessary data that helped narrow down the scope of the final product.
The solution I presented allows one to explore a range of recipes they can make based solely on the ingredients that they have on hand. As the sole designer behind the project, I had plenty of creative freedom when it came to the final look of the prototype and my design process is outlined below.